Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Website Update

It has been a while since I posted to the blog, so I figure an update is in order. I've been busily wrestling with the html of the website and I am happy to report I have a design that I believe will be very functional and visually appealing. Multiple level and redundant linking should make navigating the site easy and intuitive for a variety of users. Like the old website, there will be a section specific site search that allows you to search the site by section. The look will be gray scale, three column. I've worked to ensure that the site will work with the most popular browsers and a variety of screen resolutions. Ref-tagger will be employed to maximum effectiveness, making all scripture references immediately available by simply hovering the mouse cursor over the reference, with a box available to change the bible version if you want to (the default will be the ESV).

The part that's supposed to be easy is over, and now the hard part will be filling with enough content to make it ready for reveal. I've been thinking about how to get the word out, advertising here, emailing prominent internet ministries and bloggers, submitting to search engines, etc.

I pray that God use this according to his purpose, by his grace and for his glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment