Friday, March 27, 2009

DOH!

Earlier I posted a couple of tips on how one may determine the biblical orthodoxy or heresy of a particular website or blog, and among those tips was to look for a confession of faith or doctrinal statement of beliefs. Well, of course, this blog had neither. So I have included several links over on the nav-bar to doctrinal standards which I confess. The 1689 LBCF (original language), the Cambridge Declaration, and the Canons of Dort link to my website and contain the unedited language of the historic documents (or the English translation in the case of the Canons of Dort), and I also provide a plethora of supporting Scripture texts with the 1689 Confession and the Canons of Dort which also link to the online bible so that the passages can be read in context easily. These documents are also individually searchable at my website.

The Ordo Salutis is an originally worded presentation of the Calvinistic order of salvation written by myself with supporting scriptures.

The Modern Language Version of the 1689 London Baptist Confession of Faith links to that document as presented at the Founders Ministries website. It is faithful to the original.

At the top of the nav-bar, I have linked to a presentation of the Gospel of Jesus Christ compiled by myself at my website from the Canons of Dort, the 1689 LBCF, Spurgeon's All of Grace and the bible. It presents the gospel from these historic Christian documents and scripture from man's sinful condition and separation from God through his total inability to live up to God's standards of perfect obedience to the good news of Jesus Christ for righteousness to all who believe.

I hope these links prove edifying and fruitful.

No comments:

Post a Comment